This role is in collaboration with the UK Kickstart Scheme.
Eligible applicants need to be between 16- 24 years old and currently claiming Universal Credit to apply
Bikmo is an adventure sports technology company, with a simple mission to provide exceptional services that enable our customers to spend more time exploring the great outdoors.
The focus is to provide all customers or potential customers with an exceptional level of experience, whether over the phone, via written communication or social channels.
Key Responsibilities (list the day to day tasks and accountabilities)
● Cycle insurance claims and processing.
● Managing customer service requirements on phone, email or social channels
● Providing support and advice to customers who are interested in taking out a policy
● Monitor and report on customer service performance
● Work with Marketing and development team to develop functions that will improve customer service
● Keep up to date with product and policy changes
Full training provided!
● A highly motivated individual that loves going the extra mile
● Someone with a passion for bicycles and would like to work in the bike industry
● An outstanding team player who thrives on achieving shared company goals
● A low hierarchy, friendly company
● All currently remote working, but a flexible balance of home and office working is our norm.
Bikmo is committed to create a diverse and inclusive working environment. We stand against any discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed, disability, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, parental status, religion, belief or non belief, social or economic class, employment status, or any other criteria that cannot be shown to be properly justifiable. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business.
Your application was submitted successfully.